Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW MY MAIN ACCOUNT 580 SKINS ALL CHAMPS DIAMOND

Discussion on EUW MY MAIN ACCOUNT 580 SKINS ALL CHAMPS DIAMOND within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW MY MAIN ACCOUNT 580 SKINS ALL CHAMPS DIAMOND

Hi ,first of all i want to say that scammers avoid me.This is huge account so i will not get scammed.
S1:GOLD
S2:GOLD
S3IAMOND
S4IAMOND
S5: DIAMOND 2 (22 LP GAIN) LOSE -18
It has all championship skins,it has all victorious skins,all pax skins,ufo corki,URF WW,Mighty jax and much more elophant is ~4.500.000~ score.
ACC IS ON EUW ,HAS FREE TO EUNE AND TR.
It has every single chamions
RP: ~2K
IP:160K
Summ icons:Almost all
All ward skins.
GOLD 3V3 AND PLAT 5V5
ALL RUNES
20 RUNE PAGES
NICE NAME(U CAN CHANGE WITH IP )
Price? I dont really know but will not go below 350euro for sure.
ONLY PAYPAL,SKRILL,WESTERN UNION,BANK TRASNFER.
ALSO ORIGINAL EMAIL,SUPP TICKET,RECOVERY QUESTIONS, FIRST OWNER.
Post offers below and no scammers pls.
Old 08/20/2015, 04:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
King of Hell

elite*gold: 104
The Black Market: 401/1/0
can u make a screenshot about the skins?
Old 08/20/2015, 04:04   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AitIxHD View Post
can u make a screenshot about the skins?
i can show via skype sharescreen etc im so lazy to make ss

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V Account ALL Champs much Skins, Diamond Border S4, Victourious Elise!
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey verkaufe meinen League of Legends Diamant V Account weil ich meinen Main ja noch hab :P Diamant: http://i.epvpimg.com/Kh7Ce.png Icons: http://i.epvpimg.com/0Q1kh.png
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Diamond I Account, 34 Skins, 60ish games, Amazing MMR, 105 Champs, S3 Diamond
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Like the title states I'm selling my smurf account. -Diamond I -33 Skins -105 Champs -Lots of runes -Only 65 games played -Amazing MMR Pictures of the things i listed::
[Selling] Selling my Main-Account | Diamond 5 | 115 Champs | 30+ Skins
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, Im here to sell my Main-Account in League of Legends. Ofc hes on Europe-West. It recently hitted Diamond5 and got a very nice MMR aswell. The account got nearly all champions -> 115 and got around 32 Skins (some of them are legacy like championship thresh). There are 7k IP to spend on the missing champions. Also the account got 6 rune pages and lots of runes. Beside the Diamond5 SoloQ ranking the account comes with 2 Platinum3 3v3 Teams. There are LOTS of cool summoner icons. ...