Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE unranked account with legendery and ultimate skin

Discussion on EUNE unranked account with legendery and ultimate skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE unranked account with legendery and ultimate skin

SUMMONER NAME: zeot
SERVER:eune

Account has 1 out of 10 runked games(solo/duo). NORMAL WINS: 230
1 win-3 loses at( 3v3).
0 wins -3 loses at (5v5)
Last season finished silver v.

The account has 35 champions and 11 skins

CHAMPIONS:Alistar,amumu,annie,ashe,cho'gath,darius ,diana,draven,elise,ezreal,fiddlesticks,fiora,fizz ,gangplank,garen,hecarim,karthus,katarina,kayle,kh a'zix,lux,master yi,nidalee,nocturne,nunu,olaf,quinn,rengar,shacco, sion,teemo,tryndamere,twisted fate,udyr,warwick,zed

SKINS:death blossom elise,frosted ezreal,royal guard fiora,captain gangplank,headless hecarim,slay belle katarina,,mecha kha'zix,steel legion lux,haunting nocturne,eternum nocturne,mad hatter shacco,spirit guard udyr(ULTIMATE SKIN)

rp:44
ip:221

RUNES: MARKS-> +0,59 ap. +0,95 physical dmg x8. +2,4 physical dmg at lvl 18. +0,52% critical chance.
SEALS->+1 armor x6. +0,74 magic resist x3
GLYPHS->+1.2 ap x9. +0,28 physical dmg.
AQUINTANCES->+5 ap. +2,3 physical damage. +4,5% critical damage

''ALL RUNES ARE TIER 3''

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 10 minutes que bann for the next 3 games

PRICE: we can negotiate for that ->paysafecard or steam wallet

*** FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS POST ME HERE ***

LOLKING LINK :
Closed Thread