Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elobost from bronce to platinum

Discussion on elobost from bronce to platinum within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile elobost from bronce to platinum

hi im albert im working with my friend on elobost we try to make 1 division for day and is cheap if you want duo q you have to pay a 25% more of the price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need a Elobost Silver 5 > Platin 5 Euw
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Topic says all i guess
LoL 1x Free Elobost
10/20/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
^topic werde hier nen eloboost für eine division machen , sprich z.B von gold V auf Gold IV , oder eure Promos , whatever Mein Main ist Dia II und ich weis nicht was ich zz. machen soll , da ich festsitze x.x Winrates : Bronze : ~85% Silber : ~80% Gold : ~60% Platin : ~50%
Fast & cheap elo-boost (Bronce V-Platinum V)
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Fast & cheap elo-boost by advanced players Hi guys we are a group of 3 diamond ranked players (Diamond I, Diamond II , Diamond II ) , and we offer fast and cheap elo-boosting-service. We are currently boosting EUW and EUNE , but will add other regions soon. Contact me via my skype : Elo-boosters from Schmalkalden / Germany 2 BOOSTERS AVIABLE ATM
FREE ELOBOST REQUEST
08/09/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hallo liebe Community. Wie im Titel erwähnt suche ich jemanden, der vielleicht, wenn er Zeit oder Lust hat mich aus Silver V vielleicht in Gold V hochboosten würde. Ich habe sämtliche "Tricks" aus dem Internet ausprobiert, aber nichts hat geklappt. Ich trainiere täglich und bin eig. immer ruhig und konzentriert. Ich versuche meinem Team Tipps zu geben etc., aber in meiner Elo gibt es anscheinend zu viele AFKler, Troller und Flamer,
[Buying] Elobost plat V to diams V
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, i want to buy eloboost. I'm plat V and would diams V on EUW. I will buy on paypal. Plz pm me with your price and your skype, i will ad you after if you have good tbm and your price are négociable or good :p