Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum account (recent joined) EUW

Discussion on Platinum account (recent joined) EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum account (recent joined) EUW

Hey, I'm selling my smurf account which recently joined platinum league, it has a good MMR, 2 rune pages, good variety of champions and exclusive skins such as Riot Kayle and Riot Blitzcrank included. If you don't lose many games it'll jump to plat 3. Perfect for every type of player. I want to sell it for 45€ atleast but we can talk about that. Contact me via skype (kron.82)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Joined Test Server with VNZ account
09/10/2014 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Hey, i got an VNZ Account on GE1 and wanted to go on the Test Server. I change the server but didnt used an VNZ Proxy. Will my GE1 change to my german IP ?
EU Account | 2400+ WN7 Recent Rating | M60 + VK 72.01 | 25 Tier X | 9 Prem Tank
03/05/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Please, don't ask for price, tell me an offer on skype: boosting.services1 More info via skype : boosting.services1 Tech Tree: - Tier 10 medium tanks: ¤ M60 ¤ 121 ¤ Bat Chat 25t
[HELP] recent new account problem.
01/11/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
as the title says i just came across a problem. its never happened before, i know this because i have players on my server. anyways the prblem im having is when i make a new account i try to log in and before it loads a quarter of the way the client crashes. this has never happened before and im not sure what the cause of it is. anybody know whats causing this?
[VK] Lockerz Account 518 Pts. Z-List & 55 Friends joined
09/24/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Da ich keine Lust mehr auf Lockerz habe und auch keine Zeit mehr dafür aufopfern möchte, verkaufe ich mal meinen Lockerz Account. Was hat der Lockerz Account? Z-List 55 joined Friends 518 Pts nahezu alle Videos sind noch offen (viele Extrapunkte) Pro Video 12 Pts! Ich empfehle euch die Dailies.