Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked euw account with all champions, most of the runes and 14 skins.

Discussion on Unranked euw account with all champions, most of the runes and 14 skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked euw account with all champions, most of the runes and 14 skins.

Hello, selling my smurf account which is unranked.

It has:
ALL of the champions!
20 Rune pages!
Most of the runes!
14 Skins!

Got the original email. Also got the other needed information.

Will only go first to VERY trusted people.

If you're interested add me on skype: elibobin

Price: Something around 15-20 eur.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League account unranked 105 champions/most runes/65 skins
04/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Sup, want to sell/maybe trade for CS:GO skins my league of legends account. The account got 105 champions is unranked in the newest season, got most of the runes and 65 skins (if i counted right lol :mofo: ). http://imgur.com/GqvSp6l mitternacht ahri libero alistar beinahe ballkönig amumu
[Selling] EUW, Unranked, Most of the runes, ALL Champions, 13 Skins!
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, selling my smurf account which is unranked. It has: ALL of the champions! 20 Rune pages! Most of the runes! 13 Skins! Got the original email. Also got the other needed information.
[Selling] UNRANKED | TR | 100+ SKINS | MANY RUNES | MANY CHAMPIONS
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account informations: Region: TR Level: 30 Ranked: Season 3 Silver Season 4 Silver Champions: 80+ Skins: 100+ Runepages: 10 Runes: a lot of runes. its enough i think.
[Selling] EUW LoL Account, 91 champions, 71 skins, 10 runes pages, Unranked S5
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ! I'm sending my 2 years old LoL account. There's 91 champions, 71 skins and 10 runes pages. I spent more than 250 eur in that account. Nick name : Pythorogus. EUW server. Some pics : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/04/14221 71621-runes.png http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/04/14221 71613-champions.png
[Selling] Unranked EuW account with CS RIVEN. [ALL CHAMPIONS/20 RUNES PAGE]*WARD SKINS/ICONS
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has all TPA SKINS + CS RIVEN + RIOT K9-NASUS AND 58 MORE SKINS. Its has 20 runes page, all champions 4111 RP AND 24293 IP IT HAS 5 WARD SKINS Alot of icons Able to make 50 screens of the account with name covered starting with all can show from account. I have the original email, the account its old and never warned or banned. Last season was diamond I with high MMR.