Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Platinum and unranked (53 skins)

Discussion on EUNE Platinum and unranked (53 skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb EUNE Platinum and unranked (53 skins)

Skype contact: sebytza_yo
#1 :
PLATINUM 5 - 61 champions / 3 Skins / 4 Rune pages

#2 :
UNRANKED - 99 champions / 53 Skins / 5 Rune pages

Accept : PayPal / PSC / BTC (etc)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [OCE] Unranked account | Platinum MMR | G3 in S3 | Most champions, rare skins |
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey. No longer playing League of Legends, so looking at getting rid of my account. Stats: Silver in S2, Gold in S3. Platinum level MMR (34 LP per win, skipped from Gold 5 to Gold 3). Currently unranked, but guaranteed to get at least gold 5 if you win half of the placement matches. 329 Normal Wins 373 RP, 3,865 IP.
[Selling] EUW : Platinum S3 - Unranked S4 ( 108 champs - 30 skins)
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys Server : EUW Ranked: S1: Unranked S2: Silver S3: Platinum S4: Unranked - 0 match played yet Account with platinum rewards this season
[Selling] [EUW] Season 4 Unranked, Season 3 Platinum Acc. Tons of skins, runes and champions.
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Want to Sell Season 1 - Unraked Season 2 - Silver Season 3 - Platinum (Preseason - Diamond)Season 4 - Unranked Most 2013 Icons Owned; 101 Champions Owned; Tons of Runes Owned; 6 Rune Pages Owned;
[Selling] [NA] Unranked [S3 Platinum] All Champs / Max Rune Pages / 156 Skins
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello Epvpers! I'm selling my Unranked account that was platinum season 3 My Skype: tokyo.raven This account comes with: A platinum border http://i.imgur.com/uzqqm0j.png a total of 156 skins http://i.imgur.com/IxFOTxR.jpg
[Selling] Eune / S4 Unranked / S3 Platinum 1 / S2 Diamond / 100+ Champions / Rare Skins
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sold