Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Closed

Discussion on Closed within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
Arrow Closed

#Fail, Iam sorry!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Account for 50 euros paysafecard with rare skins legendary skins and snowday skin
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Have a LoL acc, with 20+ skins + Rare skins (skt1 zed that you cant buy anymore so its rare, legendary skins like mecha khazix + 4+ snowday skins, battle binny riven also, almost all chámpions Lvl 30 (Max LVL), 4k ip, silver 3 promos, Lots of avatars.Probably this worths 150 to 500 euros but i dont have paypal and i just want a paysafecard because i dont play lol anymore, going to play cs go and steam games only. So are someone interested? More details just ask. EUW Acc. I will send a mistery...
[Selling] {NA} WTS D5 149 Skins All Champions (Rare Skins) Zombie Ryze
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I only accept paypal For more information regarding skins or anything else please add me on SKYPE: mislimjunkie Selling a LoL account with tons of rare skins! I am looking for about $200
WTS 1660 elo account with Zombie Ryze, UFO Corki, and other legendary/LIM skins. [NA]
07/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--
WTS 1660 elo account with Zombie Ryze, UFO Corki, and other legendary/LIM skins. [NA]
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
--
06/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
--