Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Master Player LF for Booster job

Discussion on High Master Player LF for Booster job within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Master Player LF for Booster job

Hey im currently around 300pts master and im looking for Booster jobs if any org wants me just send me a msg here and we can talk about everything.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search Master booster or Team Slot + 10 Wins Master !!!
06/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I am now Dia V , 21-29 LP PER WIN ! EUW !!! I Search a booster to Master ! Or a Master Slot Team + 10 wins ! Only with trusted acc ! Post your price + skype name in Topic !
Master player LF booster job
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Master player EUW looking for a boosting job. I can play 8 hours a day every day and 12+ hours in weekends. I have boosted many people before so i know most of the rules.
[Selling] Offering boost diamond to master ( prolly the only master booster)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im offering boost from diamond to master No offense but I dont think there are anyone who can boost to master without any problem in epvp forum. ( im talking about NA. ) I offered so many jobs to so many boosters but they ALL failed. I am the main booster for 150+ tbm member and its website,so I will not fail. I can provide ALL necessary proof that I can boost to master
[Buying] Elo booster / High diamond player to Duo Q with (placement matches)
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I can provide an account with 80 champs, all the good runes and so on. I'm a gold player and I can do good (I get an average of 7 wins / 3 losses) Skype: poweritupl33t Price is negotiable. If you have an account yourself then you can play on it