Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beta account with Rammus ICON, All SKINS till date unlocked with all Champions etc

Discussion on Beta account with Rammus ICON, All SKINS till date unlocked with all Champions etc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
Beta account with Rammus ICON, All SKINS till date unlocked with all Champions etc

League of Legends ---

Hi Guys,
I have my own personal account which I am trying to sell and if the offer is a match for someone then you won't be disappointed in making a purchase with me.

Contents ***
- Originally NA, Now in Oceania Server
- 609 SKINS OWNED - (All 4 Victorious and the 5th will also be owned once rewards are announced).
- All champions unlocked
- All runes unlocked
- All ward skins till date
- S1 - Platinum, S2 Diamond, S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 - Currently in Mid Diamond
- Comes with original email account (But also has some spams randomly delivered sometime) + support account with Riot's tickets till date. I am happy to sell this with insurance for life
- When you make/purchase this, I am happy to make a written agreement wherein the buyer will have to supply with valid photo ID ((Passport & Driving) license and I will also supply the same only for peace of mind and getting this trade right for both me as a buyer and you as a seller.

- Scammers trust me you do not even want to try scamming me etc. Only genuine offers will be considered.

- DO NOT ASK FOR SUMMONER NAME, ELOPHANT, LOGIN INFO ETC - You are not going to get it unless we have decided that after a quick chat and a confirmation. Also do not ask for me to go first regardless.

- Score is of arund 5.4Mil which is the maximum score possible in this game. ALL SKINS OWNED

P.S - THIS IS NOT A RIOT ACCOUNT. Thanks
Old 08/04/2015, 13:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey ! How much does it cost?
Old 08/04/2015, 22:06   #3

Cost/Price...

Let me know your offer. Taking offers ATM.
Old 08/04/2015, 22:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Should give us a picture of the icons and such.
Old 08/04/2015, 22:28   #5

Too many pictures to screenshot... But will do it over the weekend including skins
Closed Thread