Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell League Of Legends account

Discussion on Sell League Of Legends account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Sell League Of Legends account

Hello people, I have an account in League Of Legends who do not play and decided to sell it, the account has 55 champions, there are 4 skins, which are: Woad King Darius, Ghost Bride Morgana, Battle Bunny Riven, Riot Girl Tristana, his division is Silver V, last season was also Silver V, has perfect Attack Damage and Ability Power runes, his name is Best Kitodar EU. This is a brief account. I want to ask how many euros I can take him with the email of course, because I do not play in it and want to sell it for as much money but the price is negotiable. I'll put some pictures of the account to view.

Excuse me, I could not get more photos just does not give me the pictures are too large size, which is more interested I can share its screen in Skype to show him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Без имеrrrr.jpg (31.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Без име21451.jpg (31.5 KB, 3 views)