Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW | PLATIN 5 |57 CHAMPS | NOT BOTTED | 15 SKINS | HIGH MMR | CHEAP |

Discussion on EUW | PLATIN 5 |57 CHAMPS | NOT BOTTED | 15 SKINS | HIGH MMR | CHEAP | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
EUW | PLATIN 5 |57 CHAMPS | NOT BOTTED | 15 SKINS | HIGH MMR | CHEAP |

Hello , selling my plat 5 acc , its not botted and bought from shareni's shop , its completely trusted.

Price is 22 euros
Old 07/30/2015, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 5
Still available , price is reduced to 22 for today!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] High End Account [Platin II S4] - 38 SKINS & ALL CHAMPS
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im selling my Smurf Account here, he is Platin II in Season 4 and Platin I in Season 3, because i dont want to play with this smurf i want to sell him. The Account contains: - all runes - all Champions - 6.075 RP - ~18.000 IP - 38 Skins - 10 Runepages
[Selling] [EUW] Account - Platin V - 87 Champs - 47 Skins - High MMR
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I want to sell my LoL Account. It's Platin V and got a high MMR. You will not gain less than 20LP per win, highest I got was like around 40 LP per Win. PLATIN V Picture Champions: 87 Champions NOT owned
[Selling] Platin V, 27 Champs, a few Skins, Very High MMR
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey liebe Community, ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Account. Allgemeine Infos: epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! 95~ Wins s2 Unranked 55~ RP 1350~ IP
[Selling] Platin V, 27 Champs, Few Skins, Very High MMR
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey liebe Community, ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Account. Allgemeine Infos: http://epvpimg.com/dstFe 95~ Wins s2 Unranked 55~ RP 1350~ IP
[WTS] High Platin Account | 2050+ Ranking | 89 Champs | 27 Skins
05/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! First of all: I already tried to sell this account twice here at this forum and unfortunately got scammed both times and had to contact the support to get my account stuff back. This were all my faults, I just where to dumb and believed in those people. I'd really appreciate it to find someone honestly who just wants to BUY an account and have FUN playing with. Since my experiences are mostly bad, > I < WILL contact a Trusted Middleman from the Middleman List here in this part of...