Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB CARDING CHEAP RP 2 BAN AN ACCOUNT

Discussion on WTB CARDING CHEAP RP 2 BAN AN ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB CARDING CHEAP RP 2 BAN AN ACCOUNT

so yeah, i Boosted a guy , he refused to pay ( this was about 2 years ago ) I´m now looking to get his account banned.

IF anyone has experience in buying ilegal RP ( carding ) I would like to buy his services for a very cheap price ( we both know the rp will get removed and so will the skins that i try to send ) but the account will get banned unless he pays for the RP.

only on LAN servers.

Need this done ASAP.

PD: i do have the ID and password of the account .
Old 07/28/2015, 00:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 105
make an ebook on how to hold a grudge
Old 07/28/2015, 00:43   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Carding is not allowed here!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 00:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could help you with this but as Rolikey says its not allowed.
Old 07/28/2015, 01:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinimbi View Post
so yeah, i Boosted a guy , he refused to pay ( this was about 2 years ago ) I´m now looking to get his account banned.

IF anyone has experience in buying ilegal RP ( carding ) I would like to buy his services for a very cheap price ( we both know the rp will get removed and so will the skins that i try to send ) but the account will get banned unless he pays for the RP.

only on LAN servers.

Need this done ASAP.

PD: i do have the ID and password of the account .
gtfo
Old 07/28/2015, 01:49   #6

#closerequest
Closed Thread