Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

league of legends | Plat 1 75LP Account | 85 Champions | Several skins | 5 Rune pages

Discussion on league of legends | Plat 1 75LP Account | 85 Champions | Several skins | 5 Rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up league of legends | Plat 1 75LP Account | 85 Champions | Several skins | 5 Rune pages

Hello Summoners,

I'm a former Master League of Legends player and i sell plat 1 accounts.
You may wonder : 'Why platinum 1?'. Well, i can easily boost it to diamond, but I do not want you guys to be stuck in Diamond V.
Trust me, it is awfull.
I will discuss about the price but i'm looking for $100 - $150

Do not hesitate for contacting me and i will show you this account!

Greetz Shadi.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PBE League of Legends Account | 100+ Skins | 12 Rune Pages | Level 30 | All Champions
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I have acquired this account. It has everything listed above, and it is unranked. I have complete access to this account, so if you buy it, you will have full access to the account. Make me an offer. Reply here, PM me, or add me on Skype. Best way to get me is to add me on Skype. Skype: vespuccibeachparty
[Selling] League of Legends Account! 78 Skins Silber3 112 Champions 10 Rune Pages
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Community, ich will meinen League of Legends Account loswerden. Bitte bieten. Dank im vorraus Hier die Daten: -1000 Wins im Normal Game -Momentan Silber 3 in Solo-Ranked -112 Champions gekauft -78 Skins -10 Rune Pages
[Selling] League of Legends EUW account 8400 RP, 36 Skins, 106 Champions 13 Rune Pages
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends Konto Account 8400 RP 36 Skins 106 Champions 13 Rune Pages | eBay
League of Legends Account / 100+ Champions / 100+ Skins / 10 Rune Pages
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Server EU-West Level 30 Runenseiten 10 Gewonnene Spiele