Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading LoL beta acc for csgo items

Discussion on trading LoL beta acc for csgo items within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading LoL beta acc for csgo items

Trading a beta account. Was my first account. Account consist of
All champs
215 skins (5 legendary 40 legacy)
All runes
14 rune pages
An ok name
Currently gold 4 (i let my little brother play on it while i took a long break)
Has plat solo Q 5v5 and 3v3 borders.
Im the original owner so I can give you all the info you need (first 5 champs, payment methods, placed logged in from etc)
An account well worth over 500$
Im willing to let it go for 150$ in csgo skins or a 100-120$ knife. Comment here or add me on steam or skype: csgominy

Tags
csgo, items, lol, selling, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete: PAYDAY 2 Beta Gift | Search: PayPal / PSC / Egold / CSGO Items
07/24/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
^topic I'm offering a PAYDAY 2 Beta Gift for paysafecard, paypal (f&f), egold, csgo items, ... just offer me Skype: cm.master96
Trading CSGO items for ISS items
11/14/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, looking to trade my CSGO skins for ISS items. I have $200 worth of value in skins and looking for meds(DX) Armor (Kstyles/Custom)And snipers (No svd). Some backpacks aswell Gyazo - 9dc5b6e6686ffed59298a2228d309bbb.png Disclaimer* I do not feel comfortable going first, we can trade low tier items and then move to higher and split the trade evenly. If you are super trusted I might go first. I never scam and never will, it's just scum. If you are interested post here and we can do...
CSGO TRADING WAR Z ITEMS
08/05/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo ich suche csgo skins eig. alles bevorzugt AK skins und AWP skins was ich bieten kann sind war z items und eventuel pa csgo items.