Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Elobooster for Skypegroup with Boosters to DuoQ for faster boosting!

Discussion on Searching Elobooster for Skypegroup with Boosters to DuoQ for faster boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Elobooster for Skypegroup with Boosters to DuoQ for faster boosting!

I am thinking about to make a Skypegroup for only Boosters. The idea behind it is, all boosters got their own jobs but playing together duoq to get a higher winrate.

-Only Booster with MIN. 25+ TBM from Boosting and NO negative, to secure their are no "freewinscammer".
-You need to have a Boosting Thread.
-You need to have some Vouches from other EPVP Members.

I am going to open the group today. Letīs see how many Boosters are interested.

Just add me in Skype or post in here.

-sorry for my bad english.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Company Searching Boosters
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im RaveBornBoost and im the Leader of a Boosting company whos working in many forums (specialy on ebay YES EBAY) and we got over day to much jobs for us 3. So we search boosters who are able to boost up to Master Tier (we got enough booster who can up to diamond) so if you think you can do it contact me
[Buying] SEARCHING FOR EUW/EUNE ELO BOOSTERS -> JOIN MY BOOSTING TEAM!
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm searching for EUW/EUNE Elo Boosters You should be at least in a division around Platinum III! You're getting 60% of the money from an offer! So if you are interested in making easy and fast money, just add me in Skype and you'll get contracts in a few days (1-5 days). What are you waiting for? Add me in Skype: Tr3nek You'll get paid with PaySafeCard or PayPal.
[Selling] SEARCHING FOR EUW/EUNE ELO BOOSTERS -> JOIN MY BOOSTING TEAM!
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm searching for EUW/EUNE Elo Boosters You should be at least in a division around Platinum III! You're getting 60% of the money from an offer! So if you are interested in making easy and fast money, just add me in Skype and you'll get contracts in a few days (1-5 days). What are you waiting for? Add me in Skype: Tr3nek You'll get paid with PaySafeCard or PayPal.
Is there a Boosting service searching for Boosters?
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im a diamond 2 league of legends player and i just want to know if theres a service thats looking for a booster ;)
[Selling] Diamond Boosting service searching boosters
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies