Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold 5 account with 10 skins (pulsefire, skt zed) 73 champs, 6 rune p, 25€ negotiable

Discussion on gold 5 account with 10 skins (pulsefire, skt zed) 73 champs, 6 rune p, 25€ negotiable within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold 5 account with 10 skins (pulsefire, skt zed) 73 champs, 6 rune p, 25€ negotiable

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 30, has 401 wins in Normal and 317 Ranked wins.

Here is the album of this account that u can find every detail;

my skype is: dioooo40 , if u are interesting and want to offer me, just send a reply =) thanks.

can i bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Silver 5 / 85 Champs / 24 Skins / 2 Rune Pages [25€ (Negotiable)]
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account info: EUW Silver 5 5900 IP 85 Champions 24 Skins 2 Rune Pages AD/AP Runes 25€ (negotiable) PayPal only!
[Selling] EUNE Gold 2 Account, 84 champs, 3 rune pages, Pulsefire Ezreal, Lollipoppy
09/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skins owned: Lollipoppy Pulsefire Ezreal Bioforge Darius Rocket Girl Tristana Mecha Kha'zix Arcade Sona Full Metal Jayce Soul Reaver Draven Battle Bunny Riven
LOL account gold 3/ 73 champs/10 skins+ email / negotiable
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i have an account to sell: EUNE!!! gold 3 73 champs 3 rune pages 10 skins + mail acc was registered on. - you can be sure no one will get acc back. 3514407781_1.jpg - Speedy Share - upload your files here
[Selling] Na acc. with 88 champs + 73 skins +8 rune pages + pulsefire ezreal
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Well, that is, im selling my account, ofc is lvl.30 NA server, is on Bronze V right now almost on promotion, the account worht too much money, i invested around 80.000 RP on it!! With all that champs and the FULL 8 rune pages u can easily raise in the rank.. here are the list of the Skins.. If u have other question or are interested add me on Skype: dupliicity I accept only PAYPAL. I HEAR SERIOUS OFFERS!! :) up
[Selling] account with 88 champs + 73 skins +8 rune pages + pulsefire ezreal
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well, that is, im selling my account, ofc is lvl.30 NA server, is on Bronze V right now almost on promotion, the account worht too much money, i invested around 80.000 RP on it!! With all that champs and the FULL 8 rune pages u can easily raise in the rank.. here are the list of the Skins.. If u have other question or are interested add me on Skype: dupliicity I accept only PAYPAL. I HEAR SERIOUS OFFERS!! :)