Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Dia5 euw

Discussion on Selling Dia5 euw within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Dia5 euw

Yo, since i start to work and i lost passion with LOL, im selling my dia5 75lp (90% all champ) many skins, 9 page rune 15k IP 900rp and lots more...

I really don't care anymore about the account so i won't scam or something like that.
I just want get some money and get away from the game since i dont have anymore time for it.

PayPal ONLY
Middleman or whatever you want is accepted.
Dont be afraid to contact me. I will show you all you need by screensharing.
Price tractable.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling DIA5 account EUNE
06/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my main account, it has about 50 or more champs, most of them are adc, 23 skins, again most of them are adc's, 4 runepages, dont even bother with me going first, we use middle man or you go first, accepted payment methods: only skrill, skype: lionheartpc01
Selling my Account (atm Dia5)
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Selling a Diamond 5 Account on EUw with 70Skins there are 1 unlimited skin, 2 legendary skins and other stuff... Some Informations about the Account : Server: EU- West Border: Diamond Runepages: 20 Rank: Diamond V
Selling My Account (ATM: Dia5)
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Selling a Diamond 5 Account on EUw with 70Skins there are 1 unlimited skin, 2 legendary skins and other stuff... Some Informations about the Account : 1 chat restrict(20 games)(on season3) Owner about mid Season1 Diamond Border in Soloq 20 Runepages
[Selling] Selling my dia5 Account (really cheap!!)
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, I want to sell my LoL-Account simply because i got bored of this game but since I put so much time into my account I'd like to get some money of it. I already tried to sell it a few times but couldnt find anyone who was interested in buying it. So here's my offer: Server: EUW
Selling Dia5 Smurf Acc EUW
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Meinen über 3 Jahre gespielten und geliebten Account muss ich leider verkaufen, weil die Uni mir jede freie Minute raubt. Da ich in der zweiten Season SoloQ Platin war , ist der Rahmen im Ladebildschirm natürlich auch Platin! Somit auch die limitierte Siegreiche Janna! In der dritten Season stehe ich derzeit auf Diamond V mit 18 LP. Derzeit besitzt er 249 Riot Punkte und 995 Einflusspunkte. Champions: 110 (Alle bis auf:Leona,Nami,Lissandra !) 9 ausgefüllte Runenseite (natürlich...