Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Bronze - Platin boosting service.

Discussion on Cheap Bronze - Platin boosting service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Cheap Bronze - Platin boosting service.

Whats up everybody! (ONLY EUW)

Today i want to start my own service, where i help people getting a higher division.

i am Platin 4 at the moment and i already "helped" friends to come to platin with no problems.

I will only Boost Monday - Friday because i still need free time.

Im gonna play on your Account, so the following champions are a must for me to carry : ezreal, thresh, Jinx, diana, Lee sin, Zed and Riven.

if you want me to use an VPN, it will cost 2€, since i have to pay for that monthly.

so here are the Prices:

any Division in bronze cost 5€

Bronze 1 to Silver 5 costs 10€

Any Division in Silver costs 5€

Silver 1 to Gold V costs 10€

Any Division in Gold costs 10€

Gold 1 to Platin V costs 20€.

I only accept PSC.

Im up for 1-2 Vouchee Games.

PN me if youre Interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eloboost.jpg (23.1 KB, 24 views)
Old 07/17/2015, 21:34   #2

bump just did a vouche Game, need some more trusted persons where i can do vouche games
Old 07/18/2015, 09:59   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 260

Here is his vouch game I recommend him.
Old 07/20/2015, 11:17   #4

BUMP need some more vouche games
Old 07/20/2015, 11:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouche

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Bronze-Gold Elo Boosting Service
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Announcement I will start to start an elo boost service from bronze to gold.It is gonna be cheap,fast and safe(account data wont be saved and streaming the games/ using teamviewer is an option).Prices per Division are as following: I take 5 Euros for each division in Bronze and 10 Euros from Bronze I to Silver V and 10 Euros for each division in silver and 15 Euros from Silver I - Gold V. Payment is only going to be via Paysafe Cards since I do not own a Paypal Account yet ^^. Feel free to...
[Selling] Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platin V
07/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to share my and my friend's offer on Ebay. We are two High Elo player only playing duo q to guarantee a pretty high win rate. Actually we boost from bronze V to platinum V keeping up a constant high win rate. We boost on EUW and EUNE http://www.ebay.de/itm/League-of-Legends-EloBoost -Bronze-Platin-Cheap-/171388476963?ssPageName=ADME :X:AAQ:DE:1123 The costs: Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 - 7€ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 - 7€
[Selling] -CHEAP- Elo Boosting service from Bronze-Gold!
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! My partner and I started to make a elo boosting team a while ago, and now we're here! We only do bronze-gold unfortunately, but we'll give you the best prices! Prices: Bronze 5- Silver 5: $5 each. If you pay 25 for bronze 5-bronze 1, you get to get to promos for FREE and silver 5 with 50 points! Silver5-Gold 5: $10 each. No free promos for this one guys (gold 5 promos will cost more). And also will be doing gold 5-gold 1 for more! Contact me on skype for more info:...
Cheap High elo boosting from Bronze V- Platin V CHEAP
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Deutsch Hey Leute undzwar mache ich nun meinen eigenen boosting service auf da ich mir ein bisschen geld nebenbei dazu verdienen möchte ich booste nur auf den euw server und fange mit jeden boost in 1-2 stunden an wir sind 3 high elo spieler. English: Hey guys i started my owning boosting cause i want a little bit money to earn im only able to boost on euw and we start with all boostes in 1-2hours we are 3 high elo players. Price: Bronze V - Bronze IV 2€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 2€
Elo Boosting Service | Bronze - Platin [EU]
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Elo Boosting Service | Bronze - Platin Elo Range: From Bronze V to Platinum 3 Current status: Service available Region: EU-West / EU-East How it works: You give me your account. You are NOT ALLOWED to play ranked games on your account until I have finished a boost.