Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia5 euw 170 skins for high elo Ru account

Discussion on Dia5 euw 170 skins for high elo Ru account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Dia5 euw 170 skins for high elo Ru account

HEy guys wanna trade my EUW account (dia5) with many skins (all victorius skins,triumphal ryze pulzfier ezreal and much more)
for an high rank RU account.

Account has almost all champs and runes.
If you want to see the account to check champs runes etc i can screen share.

the Ru account need to have a decent amout of champs
skins doenst madder at all.
hit me up on skype.
assissin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dia5 Account 33/36 Wins High MMR.
06/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hy, i am selling a dia5 account with 35 Wins 5 Looses. He have a Dia3 MMR. About the account: 17 Champs 2 Runenpages Full AP/AD Tier3 Runen 140 RP 1138 IP
Verkaufe meinen Dia5 Account (EuW) Viele Skins
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen Diamond 5 Account mit 42lp und einer akzeptablen MMR. - 6Runenseiten und viele Runen - viele Summonericons ( z.b All-Star, CLG) - 92 Champs - Ca. 79 Skins (paar mal verzaehlt) Besondere Skins: Challenger Ahri Blackfrost Anivia
[Buying] P1 5xlp to Dia5 Season ending in less than a day, taking serious/high TBM
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I got scammed twice on this account, it haven't been done in more than a week. I am taking high TBM Boosters into consideration. Give me your offers and time to finish it.
[Selling] EUNE - PLAT1 3v3 team - demoted today from dia5 - high mmr
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ebay link: League of Legends Guide How to Own A Platinum 1 Team 3V3 EU Nordiceast | eBay Feel free to contact me here, price is negotiable
[Buying] plat2 High mmr Dia5
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Looking for the Cheapest booster to take me from plat2 28+ per win to dia5 <-- HIGH LP GAIN Only trusted boosters and NON fail-boosters please Write your offers here please, Regards ! EUW