Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 1 Good account to smurf :) EUNE

Discussion on Plat 1 Good account to smurf :) EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V Good account to smurf :) EUNE

Hello, Gonna go straight to the topic.. im Selling my actual main account that has never been banned/restricted or anything like that, selling it with the Riot Email.

Important infos:
- Diamond V, 25 points.
- Champions : Alistar Amumu Ashe Annie Ezreal Garen Kalista Kayle Lee Sin Lucian Master yi Nunu Renekton Rengar Ryze Shyvana Sivir Tristana Tryndamere Vayne Warwick.
- Skins : Arclight Vayne, Acolyte Lee sin and the free skins.
- Runes: 3x quint as 9x dmg 9x armor 9x magic resist
- Server: EUNE
- Summ Name : Unlucky *randomname*
- Win rate : 50 Games won of 75

THE PRICE IS 25 EUROS IN PAYSAFECARD OR CS:GO SKINS.] Price is probably gonna go higher because im going to hit Diamond V in like 2-3 days if i dont get any customers atm :P

That's all you need to know now the less important infos about trading me.
Not going first to any1, i did it once because every was like "you have to go first im 300/0" example of me being stupid - imgur.com/a/bAIpc well i dont reccomend trading while you are drunk Kappa XD.

Contact me Here on the post, or in the private messages, if thats not comfortable to you just let me know and ill add you on Steam for example .
I may add a few screenshots tommorow when ill wake up.
Theres no chance of scamming me so i'd like to avoid wasting time on scamers :^)

edit: i've forgotten to add that the account was not botted, it was lvled by me with the double xp boost stack since lvl 1-30
Old 07/06/2015, 15:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only psc/csgo skins ?
Old 07/06/2015, 19:03   #3

Yes sir.
Old 07/07/2015, 21:50   #4

bump, account has series to diamond
Old 07/12/2015, 22:43   #5

bump, account is now diamond V, price lowered to 20 euros since i have no customers :P

bump account is now 15 euros, thats a final price :P

^up full value 1 or 2.
Old 07/13/2015, 18:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what skins in cs:go you prefer ?