Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling nice lol accounts RU/EUW/EUNE/TR

Discussion on Selling nice lol accounts RU/EUW/EUNE/TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling nice lol accounts RU/EUW/EUNE/TR

sold
Old 07/07/2015, 23:26   #2

Gave me account id and pw, scammed. right.
Old 07/07/2015, 23:42   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 126/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ke View Post
Gave me account id and pw, scammed. right.
For a complete Accounttrade, i need also the email. As you said you only provided me the accound id and pw. You havnt told me that fact that u dont own either created this account.

I offered you an alternative in giving me another account with full information. You ignored my offer and went offline on skype.
Im sorry for doing this, but there is no other option for me left than reporting you to epvp and refunding my money.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling some nice names EUW/EUNE
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Current names i have: EUW: SixPack Gragas Gendalf Eune: lm Hobbit Gendalf l Won Prices : 0.50ea. Skype: euras20
[Trading] EUNE BRONZE2(100LP)NICE MMR 17/9W/L,MANY RARE NICE SKINS!!TO ANOTHER EUW/EUNE ACCOUNT
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo GUYS I HAVE BRONZE2 PROMOS IN BRONZE1 ACC WITH MANY SKINS (PULSEFIRE EZ,HEADLESS HECARIM,DRAGON FIST LEE ) INCLUDED, I want euw UNRANKED OR JUST ANY ELLO ACC,ALSO IT CAN BE EUNE UNRANKED ACC, 1. If its not unranked MUST OWN 40+CHAMPS, DONT OFFER ME Acc with 20 champs,i have main with nice ello acc and not interesting in silver acc with 20+champs, 2. Your acc can be bronze but with some champs and skins if possible 3. My acc has 37 Nice skins in skype ill link elophant, skype ira.viktor1...
[Selling] WTS 3 Pretty Nice accounts EUW EUNE
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
1. EUW level 30 platinum V all champions 12 rune pages with original email 2. EUW gold III 75 champs 4 rune pages original email 3. EUW silver III 45 +champs 3 rune pages original email + free transfer to one Region 4. EUNE GOLD III 75 +champs 5 rune pages original email +29 skins so all that have interest in my stuff please contact me here or via pn i show all accounts via skype or anything else
LOL ACCOUNTS EUNE/EUW NICE!
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys I got three account for sale 2 euw and 1 eune Euw accounts : First One : 1.56~ elo 73~ champs 7 rune page, nice runes, 15 skins~ 3600~ip 80~games played in ranked Second One : Unranked, 8 games player 6w 2l, adc champs, ad rune page, around 1k~ ip 16 champs
SELLING NICE EUNE GOLD ACCOUNT
10/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys, I am selling my lvl 30 League of Legends Account on the EU Nordic&East server. Never got banned or reported. Account in general http://i.epvpimg.com/AzbSb.jpg Runes http://i.epvpimg.com/IXJ8h.jpg