Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account rank 17 with 21 Champions 5$ on paypal(read more inside!)

Discussion on LoL Account rank 17 with 21 Champions 5$ on paypal(read more inside!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account rank 17 with 21 Champions 5$ on paypal(read more inside!)

I have this extra account I'll never use. If you just want to an account to play with some good champions to start with here it is.

5$ paypal.

add me on steam gamerwithoutaname or skype phenom2955

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 50 euro psc -> Paypal PLEASE READ INFO INSIDE
07/25/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Since you, dear GERMANS friends , saying that im scamer and whatever, saying that i was giving fake photos of paypal -,- , All of you can go to fuk yourselfs, Since i dont have nothing to LOOSE i can go with middleman, (All of you tards delete me or says "lol im more trusted we dont need") when i ask him to go with middleman , so please all of you can go fuk himslefs bastards who dont have even a cent in his misserable paypal account , 90% who added me on skype tried to scam me with skype...
[Selling] Selling EUW Diamond 5 account with 106 champions + 45 skins READ MORE INSIDE !
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Selling 1 of my main accounts. Currently 4000 RP's on the account but within the next 2 weeks additional 5500 RP will be transfered to the account. It has 1127 normal wins 1 refund left 12 runepages I will list the runes and skins down below. MARKS
[Buying] [NA] Account with All Champions - Details inside
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to purchase an NA account that has the following... All champs (111) or at least 105+ 9+ Rune Pages Great assortment of runes Preferably no ranked games played or Small amount of games played with decent win rate No bans/warnings
o Top WoW Account read inside
08/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, after 6 years of playing WoW I decided to quit the game. Now i want to get atleast a bit of the 2000€ back which i spent during my playtime. The Account has a total of 5 lvl 85chars. Rogue Mage Priest Hunter Shaman there are many unobtainable items on my chars, like t2 arena sets and mounts.