Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5$ account,i quit lol

Discussion on 5$ account,i quit lol within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5$ account,i quit lol

I quit LoL and i am selling my account.

region : EUNE
number of champs : ~ 20
number of skins : ~ 10 (longhorn alistar,resistance cait,headhunter cait,nemesis jax,assasin yi,crimson riven, bunny riven,super teemo,hyena ww)
( I will sharescreen on skype if you want to see the account)
price : 5 $ ( paypal or psc)

I will go first if you are trusted enought.

Msg me on elitepvp if you want to buy the account.

Peace.

PS:
the account is silver 1.
Old 06/23/2015, 20:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

me
Old 06/23/2015, 20:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
me
Old 06/23/2015, 20:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype

laurids1234

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap account, i quit LoL
06/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I quit LoL and i am selling my account. region : EUNE number of champs : ~ 20 number of skins : ~ 10 (longhorn alistar,resistance cait,headhunter cait,nemesis jax,assasin yi,crimson riven, bunny riven,super teemo,hyena ww) ( I will sharescreen on skype if you want to see the account) price : 5 $ ( paypal or psc) I will go first if you are trusted enought.
[Selling] EUW ACCOUNT TIME TO QUIT LOL!!!!!!!!!
02/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there i am to lazy to post photos etc... So as the title says i am quiting this game so i am selling my main account!!!! This account noob is : silver 4 , 72 champs , 4 skins , 3 rune pages Do me a good offer adn you get it!!! I will accept only paypal !!!
[Selling] Quit LoL Selling My Account Eu-West
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling here my League of Legends account on the Server Eu-West. The Account is Level 30 with many Skins & Champs. Informations : Server : Eu-West Level : 30 League : Silver Divsion 1 (no Veteran so G5 = easy 20-30 LP Per Win) Rune-Pages : 9 Rune-Pages Runes : http://www.imgbox.de/users/public/images/DMT3OqREB M.png
If any quit Rs, Can I have ur account, please?
02/06/2011 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
If any quit Rs, Can I have ur account, please? I really appriciate it my email is [email protected] Thank You very muh
I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)]
10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey bitches (emme, tao) wtf did you guys wanted? that i quited this forum? you guys are destroying this forum! the only thing that you guys can do is flaming on all server that are new! but where are the servers from you guys? i dont see a server that is made by emme or tao. the only thing that i wanted is a server, that was the only fucking thing that i wanted!:mad::D btw a forum is to help ppl and to talk about games i think, when did you guys helped people or talked nice about games...