Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D5 EUW acct 6k rp and all champs

Discussion on Selling D5 EUW acct 6k rp and all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
Arrow Selling D5 EUW acct 6k rp and all champs

Selling D5 EUW acct 6k rp and all champs
All runes too, 1000ip

Add me on skype if interessted: Velnore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold 2 NA Acct 58 Champs for Bronze NA Acct
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
trading Gold 2 account on NA server for mid-low bronze account reply here or add me on skype @ evaandelaney
[Selling] Selling Gold 5 NA acct 70 champs 53 skins
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
yep going cheap can elophant link the skins looking for a diablo 3 na cdkey for this roughly 30$ and can be purchased instantly online with paypal add masterg2828 skype thanks
[Selling] Selling Gold 5 NA acct 70 champs 53 skins
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this for either a diablo 3 cdkey for NA or a 60 day WoW timecard for NA can link the buyer the skins from elophant have a few legacy skins in there i am the original owner etc can meet in real life if u live in NC or can do this online so let me know! thanks skype = masterg2828
Selling Silver 5 acct, All Champs, 7 pages, 30+ Skins
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey today I'm selling my silver 5 acct on the NA server. This account has 1159ish wins normal and over 200 ranked games. Currently is silver 5 and i have arranged for someone to elo boost it to diamond 5 within a week. Some amazing features that make this account a must have: Has all of the champs (except for zach, who will be bought shortly.) Has 7 rune pages , with runes for almost every roll/ champion. Movement speed quints etc and some other very expensive runes.
[WTT] Steam acct w/36 games for LvL 30 NA LOL acct with champs/skins NO LOW ELO
06/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So im looking to get rid of my steam acct that has 36 games. Im looking for a lvl 30 NA LoL acct that has a good amount of champs/skins - the rarer the better. Nothing under 1300 elo unless its UNRANKED. add me on skype Focuzed (Derrick Wilson) Here is my games profile: Steam Community :: Focuzed :: Games Noone? Im not talking 2k elo accts. There are some good games in my steam acct.