Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sinkai's Draft wins service.

Discussion on Sinkai's Draft wins service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
Sinkai's Draft wins service.

Hey, I am doing a cheap draft win service. For 35 wins €25 euros. You can also pay per win.

bump

Open for service!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ****DRAFT WINS SERVICE****
06/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
***NORMAL DRAFT WINS SERVICE *** EXPERIENCED PLATINUM PLAYER READY TO PLAY NORMAL DRAFTS First of all I would like to say hi to everybody and thank you for openning my thread. As far as my playing skills are concerned I play League of Legends since season I. I chose to start this job now because i recently heard for this forum and trading possibilities. Feel free to contact me and ask any queston: sandor.clegane52
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches!
06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU. Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it. Payment only through paypal! http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png Need Vouches~~ My skype: jacob.etiel
[Selling] Draft Wins Service
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Draft Wins 1 Win 0.50€ Can Win Up To 4 Games Per Day Payment Method: Paypal Skype: