Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING OR TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS:GO SKINS

Discussion on SELLING OR TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS:GO SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING OR TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS:GO SKINS

I WILL ONLY GO FIRST WITH TRUSTED MEMBERS!! SKYPE: davidgoncalves21

all the info about the acc its on the images more info add skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Plat V account / Trading for CS GO SKINS
01/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
106 RPs 2800 IPs 87 Champions 3 rune pages Skins: 42 imgur: the simple image sharer If you're interested, feel free to PM me and I will give you more info, like screenshots.
Trading/Selling Diamond LoL account for CS:GO Skins
10/16/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I have stopped playing League of Legends and have started with CS:GO. I want to trade/sell my account... Abit about my account: Diamond 3 in SoloQue with 0 LP (470 wins in ranked) 70 champions owned 40 skins (8 rare unlimited,2 legendary) 515 normal wins 4 rune pages with all the runes you need the account is mine and have original email and everything if u are interested u can always contact me on skype and i can prove u the account is mine etc.
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
SELLING/TRADING LVL 30 NA ACCOUNT. MANY SKINS + RUNES !
03/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since the servers are down I thought I'd finally get around to selling my league of legends account. I have the original email, and am willing to give you that as well since I don't use that address any more. This account has tons of skins, and I'll be able to post screenshots once NA is back up. I'm looking to get offers on it since I really don't want it anymore, as I want to quit league and focus on school. I've put tons of money into it, but I'm open to all offers. Alternative would be a...