Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LowEnd Accounts with Unobtainable Skins

Discussion on LowEnd Accounts with Unobtainable Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Red face LowEnd Accounts with Unobtainable Skins

You want get any unobtainable skin for 1-2 euro? this is my lowend account shop where you can get sweeties for some coin.

Paypal Only
All Unverified and Lowend
All have Welcome Mail + Anything else what you want like id scan etc. !

I have level 30 Account Shop TOO check it out:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS 116 CHAMPIONS | 174 SKINS | CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN | 30 LEGACY SKINS + UNOBTAINABLE S
01/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Region: EUW (You can transfer to ANY region) Champions: 116 Skins: 174 Incredible Skin Colection Solo Queue: Silver Season 3: Silver ( Solo Queue ) Season 2: Bronze Rune Pages: 11 Riot Points: 217 Influence Points: 1000
[Selling] [NA] COLLECTORS - S2 - RARE SKINS (Many Unobtainable!) - Original Owner
10/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.
UFO Corki, 49 skins. Buncha holiday ones, and unobtainable skins. Legendaries/Themes
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, trying to sell my league account. Or, possibly trade. Although, i'm mainly looking to sell it. I have UFO Corki! Every Pool Party Skin. And a bunch of others, if you add me on skype/raidcall i can give you the entirety of the skin list. Account is in silver elo, but, with pre season going on, it's close to gold. Anyway, hmu if you're interested.
S>NA Accounts unobtainable skins!
05/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Acc # 1 1357 elo top rating 1485 Alistar anivia ashe blitz corki mundo eve fiddlesticks karthus kayle lee sin master yi nunu olaf pantheon poppy rammus shaco sion sivir soraka teemo trist trynd twisted fate veigar warwick 3 AD quints 9 armor seals