Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Border/All Champs Accounts for Sale

Discussion on Master Border/All Champs Accounts for Sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Master Border/All Champs Accounts for Sale

NA All Champs Account for Sale

S4 Master Border
S5 Plat 4 67 LP
All Champs / 20 Rune pages / 112 Skins
(VERY GOOD WINRATE)
Price: $120
Server: NA

S5 Diamond Border
S5 Diamond 5 0 LP
All Champs / 20 Rune Pages / Championship Riven / Shyvana / 130 Skins
Price: $200 (Negotiable)
Server: NA

All these accounts can be transferred to any server, and will be verified to your email.

message me for details.

Tags
master

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked accounts with master solo-q border EUW
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...
[Selling] [Sale] EUW | Platinum V | Platin Border | 45 Skins | 91 Champs
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SALE!!!! ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- I am selling my Platinum V account on EUW Server. The original email address is also included. Price: 55€ Payment Methods: Paypal (trusted members); Bank Transfer
[Selling] [Sale] EUW | Platinum V | Platin Border | 45 Skins | 91 Champs
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SALE!!!! ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- I am selling my Platinum V account on EUW Server. The original email address is also included. Price: 60€ Payment Methods: Paypal (trusted members); Bank Transfer
[Selling] EUWEST S3 PLAT (border) 175 CHAMPS 4 SALE EUW --HOT--
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I've been playing since season 1 and now I want to sell my account because I don't have the time to play anymore (work, girlfriend, etc ...). I've spend alot of money in skins and I got some rare ones too I believe but the account has to go. I would like a decent price for my account and all my eforts I've been putting in it so I would say at least €100. In season 3 I reached plat 1 so you'll have a plat border. I've made some prntscreens: View image: acccountprtscrn1 ==>...