Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

§Boost§ 5€ Each Bronze Div only today!

Discussion on §Boost§ 5€ Each Bronze Div only today! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
§Boost§ 5€ Each Bronze Div only today!

Old 06/07/2015, 15:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,708

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] >>> Free Bronze Boost Just TODAY <<<
02/04/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys im boring so i want to play a bit in bronze =) Its completely free today! just hit me up in skype skype: easyeloboosting see ya =)
FREE bronze boost today!!!
06/04/2015 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Hey guys! I want to offer you a COMPLETLY FREE bronze boost! My friend and me really wanted to play some games in bronze in DuoQ to have some fun down there (sorry bronzies :D) We both are Diamonds (my mate was master last season) so you dont have to worry about your stats. Since we are going to play just DuoQ the whole night today, we can just boost 2 Accounts.
[EUW] Free boost in bronze [Only today]
02/18/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
Hi, have to boost a friend of mine in duoQ and need a second account to boost him to silver today. So any account between bronze V and silver IV can get a free boost from me today. (few games) If you have any questions add me on skype: killua.epvp Is this safe? *You can login using teamviewer
[Trading] Just Today ! I will boost a person Below Bronze 4 too bronze !
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have the day off from work, and i wanna gain some god karma. So i was thinking that i would take the first bronze that is below bronze 4 as high as i can today - Requiremnts AP/AD runes / champs - As many as possible ! Send me PM. And we can talk after that on skype. Have a nice day !
>>> Free Bronze Boost Just TODAY <<<
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Prefer Bronze 5 - 4 for more fun 100% win gurantee! just pm me!