Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Diamond 1+ NA boosters.

Discussion on Hiring Diamond 1+ NA boosters. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Hiring Diamond 1+ NA boosters.

We have launched new project "" recently and we have a few slots for NA boosters (eu roster is full).
Requirements:
D1+
Decent amount of honor points. It got reset on suspension thus this way we checking your ingame behaviour.
Ability to play at least 6 hours per day while you are on order.

If you want to apply then add me in skype - boosteria

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring NA Boosters {Diamond 1+}
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am hiring diamond players, add me on skype : blocktm
[Buying] Hiring boosters for diamond
08/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i got already soime guys which boost in diamond but im searching now some more guys because the other 3 guys are busy and i got some jobs just add me in skype
[Buying] Hiring Diamond Boosters!
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As a New Company starting off, we are hiring the best players around! Elo Destiny would like to invite YOU to join our team. We are currently looking for a Dedicated Booster : Add us on skype: elodestiny Looking for 3 More Boosters!
Hiring NA Diamond 3+ Boosters
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for two more ACTIVE boosters You must: - Show me your account in game to prove your rank (Must be at least Diamond 3) - Have a PayPal account to receive payments - Be able to boost in Diamond 1 - Be active and able to get at least 50 LP a day (aside from clamped accounts) Why work for me?
Hiring all DIAMOND BOOSTERS!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for more boosters as I launched my website and have been piled with orders please msg me on skype: Lightningboost and shoot me a pm of your current rank and s3 rank and what tier you can boost to