Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] WTB Ranked Restrictions service! UFO CORKI

Discussion on [EUW] WTB Ranked Restrictions service! UFO CORKI within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] WTB Ranked Restrictions service! UFO CORKI

Hello guys! I have once again (5th) time now been ranked restricted on euw!

I have paid 4 of those and all went perfect, and one where i wanted to trade my smurf for 35 draft mode wins where the guy scammed me on the account (stupid me yes) and there is a message on his own topic in Epvp where i warned people about him!

NOTE THIS ACCOUNT CONTAINS UFO CORKI, one of the most wanted skins ingame! With many moore very closed skins!

Now i wanna buy 30 draft mode wins on EUW where i will give my smurf account to the guy who does it fastest. About the account then:

Level: 30
RP: 206
IP: 8320
Champions: 103
Champions NOT owned: Aatrox Azir Bard Braum Ekko Elise Gnar Hecarim Kalista Lucian Lulu Nautilus Noc'turn Quinn Rek'Sai Renekton Sejuani Thresh Trundle Zac Zed Zyra!
Skins: 14 So ill start with the best ones first: UFO Corki, Phantom Karthus, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Judgement Kayle, Sasquatch Nunu, Dragon Knight Mordekaiser, Traditional Karma, Noxus Poppy. Normal Skins: Hired Gun Graves, Astronaut Teemo, Guerilla Tristana, Freljord Ashe, Musketeer Twisted Fate, Spooky Gangplank,
Rune Pages: 10 Really there is ALL of the useable skins needed for all the roles!

So if you do my 30 draft mode WINS WITHOUT being toxic or flaming/afk on the account i will give this account for the job! As i said earlier, goes to the one that can do it quickest, and dont just say i can do in 3 days, if i choose you and you do 2 games a day i will pay minimum fee for the games and find someone else!

I will give you the account details directly so you can log in and confirm all of this is true, when the job is done i will give you the email and all information needed for any support you might need in the future by riot support, information such as full name and adress with IP adress, account creation date etc etc! We will do a trade here before we start the job!

Reply here or PM for interest!
Old 06/04/2015, 22:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
30wins - 28 euro PayPal
3-4days
Skype - jeniadehtiar
Old 06/05/2015, 12:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30wins - 20EUR
3 Days
Old 06/05/2015, 12:38   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
20E
can do it in 2-3days
Old 06/05/2015, 12:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
20euros paypal.

doing it 2~3days max.
Old 06/05/2015, 12:48   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
30 wins = 12€ paypal
add for more info
take 1-2 days
Old 06/05/2015, 15:52   #7

guys the topic really says this service is for trading an acc to ur service, nt paying for the service as i allrdy have paid 4 times and cant afford it anymoore so i give my smurf for it!
Old 06/05/2015, 16:45   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
I could do this, I am finishing at the moment 2 more draft wins.
Add my skype we could talk.
I should be able to do this in 3days.