Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling DIA5 account EUNE

Discussion on Selling DIA5 account EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling DIA5 account EUNE

Selling my main account, it has about 50 or more champs, most of them are adc, 23 skins, again most of them are adc's, 4 runepages, dont even bother with me going first, we use middle man or you go first, accepted payment methods: only skrill, skype: lionheartpc01

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE DIA5 account
05/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
50 champs,almost all of them are ad, 23 skins, most of them are adc's, skype me for info, i wont go first unless you are very trusted.
[Selling] Selling my DIA5 account, EUNE
04/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my fellow friends, I am selling my beloved league of legends game account. It is located on Europe Nordinc&East server, it has a ranked stat of Diamond5, 28lb, good mmr, promoted not so long ago. I has about 60 champions to play with, most of them are marksmans, some are assasins, it has 6000 influence points. It has about 17 skins, 4 runepages, 3 of them are full. It has pretty decent stats, it is my main, i accept paypal, psc, skype me if you are interested: LIONHEARTPC01, have a nice...
Selling my Account (atm Dia5)
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, Selling a Diamond 5 Account on EUw with 70Skins there are 1 unlimited skin, 2 legendary skins and other stuff... Some Informations about the Account : Server: EU- West Border: Diamond Runepages: 20 Rank: Diamond V
Selling My Account (ATM: Dia5)
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Selling a Diamond 5 Account on EUw with 70Skins there are 1 unlimited skin, 2 legendary skins and other stuff... Some Informations about the Account : 1 chat restrict(20 games)(on season3) Owner about mid Season1 Diamond Border in Soloq 20 Runepages