Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond IV | Nearly All Champions | 49 Skins | 9 Rune Pages | Cheap Price!

Discussion on EUW Diamond IV | Nearly All Champions | 49 Skins | 9 Rune Pages | Cheap Price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond IV | Nearly All Champions | 49 Skins | 9 Rune Pages | Cheap Price!

Hey! I am selling my League of Legends Main.
Server is EUW, Elo is Diamond IV.

Has nearly all Champions exept the newest ones. 49 Skins (elophant Skinlink in skype), 9 Rune Pages with all Runes you could ever wish for, Diamond Border, Lots of Icons.

Account comes with the Original Mail so you can restore it if you get hacked.
Price is 49,99€. Taking PaySafeCard (<- YOU go first, dont care about MM i am only taking it as second if u are very high feedbacked), PayPal or Skrill, or CS:GO Skins.

Note: I will not lower the Price, this is as low as i go.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond IV ACC - ALL Champions! 49 Skins! 9 Rune Pages! [Cheap Price]
05/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, my Name is Flo and I am from Germany but i will write this in English, so I can reach other languages aswell :3 I need money in CS:GO and for that sake start boosting and sell my Account. As payment i take: CS:GO Skins/keys > Steam Money > PSC > Skrill > PayPal The Account: It is Diamond IV with currently 38 LP. It has 730 Normal Wins. It owns ALL Champions . 9 Rune Pages with TONS of runes. Also it has 49 Skins which i will show once you contacted me. Also lots of Icons. And...
[Selling] Diamond IV ACC - ALL Champions! 49 Skins! 9 Rune Pages! [Cheap Price]
05/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, my Name is Flo and I am from Germany but i will write this in English, so I can reach other languages aswell :3 I need money in CS:GO and for that sake start boosting and sell my Account. As payment i take: CS:GO Skins/keys > Steam Money > PSC > Skrill > PayPal The Account: It is Diamond IV with currently 38 LP. It has 730 Normal Wins. It owns ALL Champions . 9 Rune Pages with TONS of runes. Also it has 49 Skins which i will show once you contacted me. Also lots of Icons. And...
[Selling] Diamond IV ACC - ALL Champions! 49 Skins! 9 Rune Pages! [Cheap Price]
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies