Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked EUW Account|Ranked Ready|16 Champs|4 Rune pages for Tank,ADC,AD (mid) and AP

Discussion on Unranked EUW Account|Ranked Ready|16 Champs|4 Rune pages for Tank,ADC,AD (mid) and AP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked EUW Account|Ranked Ready|16 Champs|4 Rune pages for Tank,ADC,AD (mid) and AP

Hey guys,

Im selling this account (link has pictures):
Information regarding it:
-Will provide recovery information
-4 rune pages which include Tank, AD (which is AD quints but with CDR glyphs), AP and ADC (Attack speed quints with Flat MR glyphs)
-Ranked Ready with 16 champs including carries
-Never banned
-Never received any account limitation (like a chat ban)

Price: Negotiable but looking for at least 10 euros on paypal. If you cannot use paypal please leave what other method you can pay with.

My Skype: ryu.narukami

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Turkey account unranked 50+ champions 5-10 skins 3 rune pages full ap/ad/tank [PSC]
05/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Silver V 8-2 placements skype: konosoo
[Selling] EUW unranked , 16 champs ,2 rune pages , 1leave in ranked (Lose)
04/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
tittle :D no skins ,just 16 champs and 2 rune pages , 3 refunds have want to sell : skype : ralmorx 8euros
[Selling] EUW Unranked Account, 110 Champs, 13 Rune Pages
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling my EUW League of Legends Account. I am the first owner of this Account. It was played since Beta, but hasn't done any ranked matches in the new Season yet, so its unranked. It has over 1000 normal wins, 110 Champs, several Skins, 13 Rune Pages and 5195 IP. I am searching for Paypal/PSC. Just make an offer. Icons: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img633/2639/Kc9Wn F.jpg
[Selling] unranked account with 16 champs / 3 rune pages 10 €!!!
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ title. mainly cheap champs relia and riven. full ad page unranked all seasons incl all infos 0 normal wins EUW
[Selling] League Account, no ranked games played, 57 Champs, 9 rune pages
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Sorry, delete this thread please. Made a mistake.