Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE S5 Platinum Account with S4 Master Border! Championship Riven Skin!

Discussion on OCE S5 Platinum Account with S4 Master Border! Championship Riven Skin! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OCE S5 Platinum Account with S4 Master Border! Championship Riven Skin!

PAYMENT WILL BE ON PLAYER AUCTION

Here are some details regarding to the account

Season 2 - Bronze
Season 3 - Silver
Season 4 - Master
Season 5 - Platinum with 200+ Games in Ranked.
The account owns more than 90 skins, which are mainly ranged between 520 - 1375 RP skins (a majority are 975+ RP skins) It has three rare skins, Silver Kayle, Pax Sivir and Championship Riven! (Championship Thresh and Shyvana included)
The account has more than 1000 wins in normal games and owns AD/AP Runes for any champion! It has many Icons included such as the Poro icons, Battlecast icons and all teambuilder icons!
It has the Season 2 Bronze Icon, Season 3 Silver Icon and the Season 4 Master Icon (with Master Border)
Owns all Champions except for 14, which are
Ward Skins:
CS Riven:
If you're interested please contact me!
If you're mainly interested in skins then feel free to contact me and ask what skins i have, as i do have many and won't be able to put them all onto a screenshot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUW LoL Account. Championship Riven + Cool Name for Riven mains
10/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! Info about the account: Server: EUW LVL: 30 Summoner name is a title of a certain champion ;) 106 Champions (See photo) 13 Rune Pages (also on a photo)
Selling LOL acc Platinum V (EUNE) (ChampionShip Riven Skin) Very cheap
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im selling my acc for 50 Euros, i won't give acc first cuz u can transfer Turkey or EUW. U can PM me for more informations. Payment is only with paysafe card or RP cards. Acc was gold last season. I don't have skype but u can add me on Facebook just PM me. Divison: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Screenshot by Lightshot Runes: Marks-Screenshot by Lightshot Seals-Screenshot by Lightshot
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...
Changing account platinum 2 to skin code championship riven
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i'm changing plat 2 account to championshipriven Champions: 54 Skins: Traditional Lee sin,Mecha Kha'Zix,Phantom Karthus,Victoriuos elise,Woad King Darius,Temple Jax 2 Rune pages. Platinum rewards -------- I want get championship riven for account. Contacts: Skype: anbuex