Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Diamond 5, EUNE, All champ, over 70k IP, Free transfer to EUW

Discussion on LoL Diamond 5, EUNE, All champ, over 70k IP, Free transfer to EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

This is my main account on LoL. I would like to sell it due to personal reasons. This account has never been suspended or banned. I have played for more than 4 years on this account.
You can write pm to me, and I will share additional details.

Here are few things about this account:
I have every information that you will need. (registration date, original email, etc)
EUNE ACCOUNT WITH FREE TRANSFER to WEST
Very good MMR
Only accept Paypal or Bank transfer in Hungary
Over 3000 normal game wins, 2500 loses
Over 70k IP
Owning ALL champions
Diamond border
Lot of summoner icons
90+ skins

380$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glyphs1.JPG (206.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg home.JPG (244.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg skins1.jpg (967.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 05/21/2015, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump2

bump2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL Diamond 5, EUNE, All champ, over 70k IP, Free transfer to EUW
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This is my main account on LoL. I would like to sell it due to personal reasons. This account has never been suspended or banned. I have played for more than 4 years on this account. Since I can't upload many pictures, you can write pm to me, and I will share additional details. Here are few things about this account: I have every information that you will need. (registration date, original email, etc) EUNE ACCOUNT WITH FREE TRANSFER to WEST Very good MMR Only accept Paypal or Bank...
[Selling] EUNE/EUW(Free Transfer) | 55 Champ | 26 Skin | 4 Rune Page | 60$
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Selling my EU-NE Account. It has FREE Transfer to EU-WEST, because the account was made years ago before split. This way you can change your summoner name for free if you wish to transfer to west. The account is platinum 1 with borders etc... The account has never been banned and there is still 3 WIN IP Boost available on it. 4 Full Rune Page. 25 skins, 55 Champion. List of skins: Asylum Shaco Popstar Ahri Foxfire Ahri Unchained Alistar (youtube) Pharaoh Amumu (legacy) Bird of...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 5 + free transfer to EUW
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling: Diamond 5 100 champs 10 Rune pages 30 Skins with some rare Server: EUNE + FREE transfer to EUW Price: 140 Euro Paypal only Skype: backstab10
[Selling] Diamond 5 EuNE + free transfer to EUW
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling: Diamond 5 100 champs 10 Rune pages 30 Skins with some rare Server: EUNE + FREE transfer to EUW Price: 140 Euro Paypal only Skype: backstab10
[Selling] Diamond 4 | EUNE(free oce and tur transfer) | 57 champs
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account includes: EUNE server, free transfer to OCE and Turkey. 4 Runes pages and these runes: http://i.imgur.com/RqESFU2.png 57 champs: http://i.imgur.com/QdH81MK.jpg Current league: Diamond 4, Season 2 diamond Offers and more details on skype: Shultz.Jaguar