Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT EUNE PLATINUM ACC , 100 champions , 7 skins , 10 runes pages ...

Discussion on WTT EUNE PLATINUM ACC , 100 champions , 7 skins , 10 runes pages ... within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT EUNE PLATINUM ACC , 100 champions , 7 skins , 10 runes pages ...

I'm willing to trade this old account for Guild wars 2 and H1Z1 keys. I have no interest in money,nor trading for another League account. The reason why I decided to trade it for those two games is simply I got bored of it, I want to play something new. The account is pretty old,and I'm sure it's more worth then 40euros which is the price for those two keys. With the account you will get username,password and clean email Address, the rest what you are going to do with the account is your business.

Account Info :

Champions : 100 champions owned
Skins : 7
- Enchanted alistar
- Riot Girl Tristana
- Phantom Karthus
- Wildfire Zyra
- Victorius Jaina (Rare skin for gold or higher rating in 2nd season ranked mode)
- Victorius Elise (Rare skin for gold or higher rating in 3rd season ranked mode)
- Victorius Morgana (Rare skin for gold or higher rating in 4th season ranked mode)

(ACCOUNT WAS PLATINUM LAST SEASON, IT IS UNRANKED AT THE MOMENT)

Rune Pages : 10

Runes :

4 red (x9) - Physical damage, attack speed , Crit dmg , magic pen.
3 yellow (x9) - Ability power , Armor , Physical damage
5 Blue (x9) - Ability Power , Physical Damage , cooldown, Crit damage (x4), Mana Regen
8 Purple (x3) - Ability Power , Armor Penetration , Physical damage, Cooldown reduction, Crit Dmg, Life Steal, Magic resist, Move speed

IP : 13314
RP : 45
Wins (Normal matches) : 2276

The first one who decide to exchange those two keys for my account will win the trade,to be clear I will say it again - I WILL NOT accept money, and I will not trade it for another account,I will trade it only for those two keys. Send me request via skype, I can share screen and show you the account and answer if you have any other questions.

Skype name : maximy88

Name : Milos
Old 05/16/2015, 05:56   #2

bump

Bump
Old 05/19/2015, 07:58   #3

Bumperino
Old 05/21/2015, 06:29   #4

Bump,bump!

Old 05/22/2015, 21:35   #5

Bumperino!

Old 05/24/2015, 15:35   #6

Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] EUW Platinum 2 account, 78 champions , Platinum board, 5 runes pages and skins
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling EUW Platinum 2 account, Account is Platinum 2 on season 4, and was Platinum 1 in season 3. Account includes 5 full runes pages, and 78 champions. Skins list: Unchained Alistar, Victorious Elise,Judgement Kayle,Forsaken Olaf,Lumber Jack Sion,Riot Girl Tristana. Account includes Platinum rewards from season 3( Victorious Elise skin, Platinum board, Platinum Icon, and more.) After paying, I will change the account's email to yours email, and your email will become the...
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
[Selling] [WTS] Platinum V // All Champions // All Runes // 20 Pages // 150 Skins
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell this beautiful account. I've actually tried selling this in the passed but wasn't happy with anyone who was interested in it, i figure ill try again now that the season is near its end. This account is currently on OCE, but transfers to all other regions are up. With the purchase of this account i will also include a copy of my drivers license (HD Scan) which matches the name on the account, and i will give you the original email account it was registered to. I have most...
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies