Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

353 Skins, CHAMP RIVEN Inc, 140 legacies, and many many more!!!

Discussion on 353 Skins, CHAMP RIVEN Inc, 140 legacies, and many many more!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post 353 Skins, CHAMP RIVEN Inc, 140 legacies, and many many more!!!

Hello fellas my name is Spisak and recently i decided to sell my league of legends account since i wont have time to play (my job is demanding) and i want to have some money in my pocket,. .This account is made on EUNE(as it is right now) and its active since season 1 , last year i reached platinum 3 with all the rewards , and now it is placed to gold 4(it takes all rewards for this season) because lack of free time . It has 20 rune pages (cap) and many , really much many runes with many rare summoner icons , also it has the s3,s4 championship ward skins skt1 and bat-o-latern(harrowings most epxensive ward s3) ward skins aswell. Now we should start with the skins , as there is really a TON of skins .It has 353 skins in total which includes , CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN (which value is about 900 dollars atm) , champ tresh and champ shyvana, ALL LEGACY SKINS (yes about 130-140 legacies, practically ALL legacies), with all fnatic,tpa , skt1 team skins , all harrowing , all cristmas, and all special event skins(WITH ALL THE LATEST )also it comes with 17 legendaries and all riot cop skins, . Riot Squad singed and pax sivir is also included . It has all champs except the last 6-8 . i would like to answer to your questions. ** Keep in mind that i have to play on this account from late 2014** , I have spent about 1000 euros from my pocket into this acc from when i started playing , contact me to discuss about price but keep in mind that im not interested in ridiculous offers , thank you .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg player auctions.jpg (12.8 KB, 4 views)

Tags
championship riven, league of leagends acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LOL EUW ACC / Champ Riven +tons of skins !
04/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Account is worth 600 euro+ got offers for 580 pounds on ebay ! Dont wanna sell it for real money i need CSGO skins ! Account has a shit ton so i post the INFO BELOW ! Champ riven is no longer on sale and skin costs around 300 euro !! Champ RIVEN ACC EUW +a ton of SKINS ! LOL EUW lots of SKINS !! Championship Riven ADD ME ON SKYPE Varaizon_96 to discuss ! Trading it for Dota 2 or CSGO items ! Acc was from ALPHA and has LOTS OF EPIC SKINS and CHAMP RIVEN ! skinove: Midnight Ahri Foxfire...
[Trading] Champ RIVEN ACC EUW +a ton of SKINS !
04/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LOL EUW lots of SKINS !! Championship Riven ADD ME ON SKYPE Varaizon_96 to discuss ! Trading it for Dota 2 or CSGO items ! Acc was from ALPHA and has LOTS OF EPIC SKINS and CHAMP RIVEN ! skinove: Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Stinger Akali Nurse Akali Bloodmoon Akali Unchained Alistar
[Selling] LOL ACC : Level 30;110 champ;54 Skins (Riven champ inclued)
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys;I WTS my LoL acc. Level 30, 110 champ,54 skins (with somes unavailable skin );3 runes page (AD;AP; Arpen Toplane) 7000 IP 24 AP Skins list : Popstar Ahri Sweeper Alistar Reverse Annie Goth Annie Galactic Azir Boom boom Blitzcrank Officer Caitlyn
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Trading] Account w/ PAX TF + CHAMP RIVEN (TOTAL 160 SKINS)
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a very good diamond 1-5 account all depends factors like skins and season icons and more. I have 160 skins on this account including PAX TWISTED FATE (rarest skin in game sells for like $500) and CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN (~$300) This account is currently on the North American Server and I am looking for a North American Account. Skype me please SKYPE: IAMLEAGUE Here is a list of the skins It also has all champions except for 4 It is Bronze III Total: 160