Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Season 4 Platinum 5 (44 SKINS)

Discussion on League of Legends Season 4 Platinum 5 (44 SKINS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Season 4 Platinum 5 (44 SKINS)

Hello Summoner!

I finally want to sell my main Account!
It's on the Europe East (EU east) Server and currenty Unranked with the platin rewards in solo queue for the previous season!
The Account owns every Champion!
It has over 44 Skins unlocked , many very Expensive and exlusive ones!!

The account has 3 runepage

The account has currently the Rewards for being platin in season 2014!!

so you have the summoner icon, ward skin, morgana skin,profilebanner and loading screen in solo queue for platinum!!!

the account is almost 4 years old and was NEVER banned in that time!

if you have any questions left feel free to ask me!!!

E-mail :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling league of legends currently Gold 1 but last season was platinum 4
07/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The title says everything,have 30 skins some of them are legendary or legacy skins.I own over 90 champions,my acc is on EUNE My summoner name is ModiMan so you can check it out on Lolking I would sell my acc for around 50 euros If u have any questions message me on skype or here Skype name is:alzheimerdiseas Greetings from:ModiMan
Selling Platinum 5 (season 3 &4) league of Legends Account
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
current rp:16 Current ip: 1197 champions owned: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Cho'Gath Corki Dr.Mundo Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Garen Gragas Irelia Janna JarvanIV Jax Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kha’zix LeBlanc LeeSin Lux Malphite MasterYi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nidalee Nocturne Nunu Pantheon Poppy Renekton Rengar Riven Ryze Shaco Shen Shyvana Singed Sion Sivir Sona Soraka Talon Taric Teemo Tristana Trundle Tryndamere TwistedFate Twitch Udyr...