Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V)

Discussion on Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap NA Elo Boosting (Bronze V to Gold V)

Hello, I would like to elo boost some accounts to get some money and support my social life. My main is in Diamond V and I am a riven and master yi main. I have boosted 5 of my school friend's account (they were all bronze and I got them to silver). Add me on skype if you are interested in elo boost.

Here is the pricing I would like. But we can work it out.
B5 to B4 - $5
B4 to B3 - $6
B3 to B2 - $7
B2 to B1 - $8
B1 to S5 - $9
S5 to S4 - $10
S4 to S3 - $11
S3 to S2 - $12
S2 to S1 - $13
S1 to G5 - $15

My email is
My skype is HelloJello064

I will take paypal payments.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(GER) Cheap Boosting Bronze V - Gold V
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Boosting nur auf Maximal Gold 5. Ihr könnt mich über skype (Dimi Markou (Deutschland)) adden. Nur DE off paysafecard. Am besten ihr besitzt den Champion Wukong (~ 1000 ranked games mit ihm) andere Champions gehen natürlich auch. Bin zurzeit Dia V (steigend). Bronze V - Bronze IV 3€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 4€
[Selling] Boosting bronze-gold (cheap) NA only
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Currently a player in platinum, I have decided to start a boost service for bronze league after realizing how easy it is to carry in silver elo games on my smurf. I'm also trying to earn money to fund for a bronze smurf to play on :p Price/Division: Bronze V-IV: $7 Bronze IV-III: $8 Bronze III-II: $9 Bronze II-I: $10 Bronze I + Silver Promos: $12
[Boosting] Bronze 5 -> Gold 5 [Cheap]
07/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello Community, im going to do some boosts here. bronze 5€ / division silver 7.5€/ division bronze V to gold V = 50€ Why choose me? o.o
[Selling] CHEAP BOOSTING from BRONZE to GOLD
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello dear visitors, let me first introduce myself. I'm playing League of Legends more then 2 years, I'm also season I player, and since I have time cause I'm on summer holidays from college I decided to earn some money via boosting. I'm season I silver player, season II gold player, and at the moment I'm at platinum division IV. I will doing only bronze to gold V division boosting. Doing boosts on EUNE or EUW. My prices will be very cheap, and are ALWAYS NEGOTIABLE so I will make...
(NA) Cheap elo boosting , bronze-gold
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Inbox me, or add me on skype -> daniielx3. (fullstop included)