Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA PLAT 1 - 67 SKINS SOME RARE CHEAP

Discussion on NA PLAT 1 - 67 SKINS SOME RARE CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA PLAT 1 - 67 SKINS SOME RARE CHEAP

OK GUYS IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT FAST FOR RP SO CHEAP
MAKE ME AN OFFER SKYPE : ismaddog

PLAT 1 - S2 ACCOUNT - TRADING FOR RP NOW
100 CHAMPS +

MAKE ME AN OFFERT ITS CHEAP FOR RP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT - 200 SKINS - MANY RARE SKINS - CHEAP
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, as in the Title said im going to sell my League Of Legends Eu-West Account. It has all Champions, many Runes, 193 Skins and an Elophant Skinscore of ~ 873.000. ( Many Rare Skins ) Trade will be you first or with Middleman. Pictures: Skins:
[Selling] S3 PLAT ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF RARE AND LEGENDARY SKINS!CHEAP!
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
S3 plat account with lots of rare and legendary skins!cheap! Hello guys. Im here to sell my S3 Platinum account. It is currently Gold I. Region is EUNE. The good thing about this account is that it has some limited and legendary skins. If you are interested in buying the account please add me on skype: zachi147123 to discuss the price. We can use middleman or i can show details about the account with screenshots if you want.The price is even lower then before, so dont miss it. Hurry before...
[Selling] EUW 70 - 100 skins rare icons (few from beta), plat ram CHEAP
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my account for a Diablo 3: Reaper of souls copy Got beta skin and mr mundoverse, a few legendarys and alot more! edit : few skins from beta*
[Selling] PLAT 5 EU/NE 14 skins 59 champs 1 LEGACY + 2 Rare Skins, Very Cool Stats, Cheap!!!!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i just got bf4 and im to lazy to even login onto league, i wanna sell my account i will go first if you are trusted if not we will use some free MM, acc is plat 5 (silver last season), includes welcome mail/orginal too 472 W normal, 77 rank wins ill post screenshots 60$ Paypal only duo to i dont have PSC in my country contact skype: talonducouteau10 GL!
[Selling] EuNe|Plat S3| Rare Skins! Cheap!
02/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
OKAY SO UNTIL I GET MY ACC BACK BECAUSE ITS WAS SCAMMED BY: KPFashao and Trusted MM: eNatural I CAN SELL THE ACC :( Selling my LoL account because im not interested in the game anymore. Account is level 30 and was Platinum 1 Season 3, so you will have platinum borders. account has 50 RP and 7500+ IP The account has almost all champions (103 Champs owned).