Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 4 Plat - Season 5 Plat - Not Looking For Much $

Discussion on Season 4 Plat - Season 5 Plat - Not Looking For Much $ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 4 Plat - Season 5 Plat - Not Looking For Much $

League of Legends Rank: Platinum

NA server
Season 4 Plat. Season 5 Plat.
Mainly a smurf account that needs some work put into it to get better runes. Somewhat decent champs. Runes are disgusting. Sorry in advance.
Has really good MMR and lp gain. 63.2% winrate.

( runes 1 )
( runes 2 )
( champs )
(3,150 IP )

-----------------------------------------------
I also boost on the NA and LAN server for cheap.

This is not my main forum, sorry for the low post count.

Anyways, I'm not too sure what pricings are so I could start off with:
Also depends on mmr and lp gainage.

Bronze 5-1 : $10 per division
Bronze 1-Silver 5 : $12

Silver 5-1 : $15 per division
Silver 1-Gold 5 : $18

Gold 5-1 :$19 per division
Gold 1-Plat 5 : $25

Plat 5-1 : $26 per division
Plat 1- Diamond 5 : $70

Will negotiate.

I prefer not to go higher than d5 because it takes quite some time.

Add me on skype if interested: iboostonleague

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] SEASON 1 ACC: PLAT SEASON 4 | UNRANKED | PRETTY RARE ACCOUNT!!! CHECK!
05/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
I'm trading my LoL account for CS:GO Skins because i don't use it and i'm tired of playing league of legends, i'm playing CS:GO and GTA V ATM and i'm leaving competitive league of legends. Oh!! You have -9 negatives and i don't will go first with you! No problem i have options for you trade if you don't wanna go first! - We use a middleman, free costs / if not you pay middleman costs. - If you have a good rating and nice feedback i go first. - You go first. 0/0/0 or 5/0/0 don't ask...
[Selling] SEASON 1 ACC: PLAT SEASON 4 | UNRANKED | PRETTY RARE ACCOUNT!!! CHECK!
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
EUW: I'm selling my LoL account because i don't use it and i'm tired of playing league of legends, i'm playing CS:GO and GTA V ATM and i'm leaving competitive league of legends. Oh!! You have -9 negatives and i don't will go first with you! No problem i have options for you trade if you don't wanna go first! - We use a middleman, free costs / if not you pay middleman costs. - If you have a good rating and nice feedback i go first. - You go first. 0/0/0 or 5/0/0 don't ask me for i go...
[Selling] NA|Plat 5|78 champs|5 rune pages|Season 2 Gold,Season 3 Plat
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Platinum LoL Account Rank: Plat 5 I am selling my NA smurf account as i do not have the time to play on it aswell as my main because of school. Has a low amount of ranked games played this season. No really notable skins besides Victorious Janna and Elise. Made a account on here to sell this account, i hope someone will buy as it is a nice account . Looking for about 125$ via PayPal but you may offer. Sorry cant seem to get images working properly...
[Buying] Season 1 Bronze / Season 2 Gold+ / Season 3 Plat
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche nach einem ganz bestimmten Account: Season 1 Bronze Rating Season 2 Gold+ Rating Season 3 Platin
EUW Plat season 2 and Plat 5 season 3 - Rare skins
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
9 Rune pages Most if not runes used in competitive play currently 10k IP Rare skins such-as Victorious Janna and championship riven along with normal skins such-as artic ops kennen and a few more 28 non-purchased champions most of which cost 450-4800 ip CASH ONLY OFFERS - MIDDLE MAN ONLY skype - tomjordansmith