Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arctic Ops Varus And Riot Fist Bump Code[ONLY TR]

Discussion on Arctic Ops Varus And Riot Fist Bump Code[ONLY TR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arctic Ops Varus And Riot Fist Bump Code[ONLY TR]

Hello all !
I am selling 8x Arctic Ops Varus and 9x Riot Fist Bump Ward code .
I wont go first if you are highly trusted.
These codes are only working on TR server.

Varus : 5 €
Ward : 3 €

If you want we can use teamwiever .

Payment : Only

No need vouch.
Old 04/27/2015, 18:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
2.50€ varus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Fist Bump Ward skin code MULTI
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Recently got 2 codes for the Riot Ward skin, multiregion. I will put the code ONLY through Teamviewer, working once in each region. EUW USED. Price is 5 euro EACH REGION. REGIONS AVAILABLE: EUNE - NA - OCE - RU - BR - LAN - LAS - KR Codes will expire on 11th of July!
[Selling] Riot Blitz/Arcade Heca/Riot Ward and Arctic Varus Code
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 69 Replies
Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca = £6 e/ server Arctic Varus Cards = £5 e/server (only have 1 card, cheaper than store for both) Riot Ward Cards £3 e/ server Riot Blitz / Arcade Heca = x15 EUW, x15 NA, x15 EUNE Riot Wards = EUNE/LAS/LAN/BR available. You will pay me through PayPal as goods/services. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. Nothing else is accepted. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT PSC. Once payment is received, let me know your TeamViewer details and I will connect and enter the code(s).
[Selling] Riot Ward Skin, Arctic Ops Varus, Arcade Hecarim and Riot Blitz
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Riot Ward Skin - 10 EURO Arctic Ops Varus - 5 EURO Arcade Hecarim (EUW) - 5 EURO Riot Blitz (EUW) - 8 EURO Proof : imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer
[Buying] Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca Code or Arctic Ops Varus
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, everyone who wants to sale Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca skin and champ codes for EUNE server, please message me the price! Also interested in Arctic Ops Varus (skin and champ) also for EUNE! I will pay through PayPal, Thanks
[Trading] Curse Voice Beta Keys for Riot skin Ward code or Arctic Ops Varus Skin Code!
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title say, i have some Curse voice beta keys that i trade for Riot skin Ward code or Arctic Ops Varus Skin Code! Add me on skype: alillide or send me a PM on the forum!