Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

• Account shop - Legit,fast,trustful & cheap •

Discussion on • Account shop - Legit,fast,trustful & cheap • within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow • Account shop - Legit,fast,trustful & cheap •

ddd
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2015, 19:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Just bought #13, trusted guy for sure, everything was quick and flawless
Old 04/23/2015, 19:20   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

#10 is mine now!
Old 04/23/2015, 19:29   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 122
I've bought #12, quick and friendly, recommended!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unbotted, Legit, Cheap Account shop
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Cheap account shop, accounts are all legit and bought from other sellers or taken from trustable supplies and personal resources. (Accounts aren't botted, aren't scammed in either way and aren't cracked). Welcome to my account shop, as you can see a lot of people sell accounts, riot points and many more things in elitepvpers, so I decided that I can run my little business as well. My idea is to sell accounts that are fully legit and won't get me or you in trouble. I will be updating my...
[Selling] [Elo-Boost][Cheap][Fast][Trustful] MoooN's Boosting Company
12/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/UJoRxJU.png Offering Coaching aswell. Full analysis of your gameplay and explanation of everything you have to be aware. Not paid per hour, it is paid for the amount of games we will talk about and watch. Coaching: 5€/per Game I am also selling a few Accounts in lower Elo or Unranked. Contact me for more Information.
[Selling] [Elo-Boost][Cheap][Fast][Trustful] MoooN's Boosting Company
08/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi folks and welcome to this thread :) Im playing on the EuWest-Servers and currently Diamond 1, playing there and in a Diamond 3 succesful Mid-Lane. With some overtime my friends and I have gotten the idea to start to boost people. If you want to use our service, just add me in skype to talk on. The prices are below. Skype: mooonrider_oli All prices are per Division. Jumping Leagues = +2,5€ Bronze: 5€ Silver: 7,5€ Gold: 10€
Premium Account Store by felxor [CHEAP][LEGIT][FAST]
12/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Alehb.jpg Welcome to my account store I am glad to announce my new League of Legends account store. I became a part-owner of many League accounts, with my mate we've decided to put some of them on sale, and open a League of Legends account shop. Currently we have accounts only for EU servers maybe in the future we will offer NA accounts aswell.
FAST,Trustful,cheap elo boost
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi, i just start elo boosting job with my frd. i can follow ur way to pay , and my skype is canny.wu2 email:[email protected] please contact me. his current elo 2399 me 1700. infinite info and inquiries by emailing,ingame . or skyping. XD