Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lessons for league of legends.

Discussion on Lessons for league of legends. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Lessons for league of legends.

Hello guys!
Do you want to get better at the game? Are you looking for lessons? Well, look no further! I am a diamond league player who has achieved diamond on several accounts and i have coached quite a few people in my career. I have a nice vision of the game and can teach really well. Right now i am offering my services to you. For just €8 an hour i will coach you. What can one expect of these coaching sessions?

-I will teach you how to become good at league.
-I will teach you how to carry in multiple ways.
-I will teach you how to change your attitude towards the game.

Want to talk about something else outside of LoL? Do you want to talk about life? Or just share your problems or maybe asking for advice. I am here for you! I will be glad to help you with anything.

Want to contact me? Add me on LoL, EUW: Tudor (Are you not on EUW but on another server? This is no problem for me i have accounts on most other servers and i will be able to help you!)

Or send an email to

Edit: My skype is Tudor.Belinschi1

We will have to make appointments for the lessons as i have my final exams in a few weeks and i need to plan my time really well. After my exams i will be able to coach fulltime!

I hope to talk to you all soon!
Thank you for reading
Old 04/21/2015, 19:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 230/0/1
Can vouch for you

Edit: He gave me an hour coaching lesson as vouch. We started with some basics, asked me if i had specific questions. I asked him to help me improve my laning phase.
I went with him 1v1 after he gave me a lot of tips/tricks to help me.

He is definately a good coach, his price is really cheap and I can recommend him!
Old 04/21/2015, 20:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
could vouch
Old 04/21/2015, 20:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 344/0/0
Can also vouch.

Tags
lessons