Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW Master Account Season 5 - Challanger Board S4-

Discussion on Selling EUW Master Account Season 5 - Challanger Board S4- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW Master Account Season 5 - Challanger Board S4-

Region - EUW
Rank- Master Tier ( S4 challanger Board)
Champions - All (exept Galio.Maokai,Sejuani,Vel`koz
Rune pages- 5
Skins - 48 ( No rare or legendary )
200+ lp account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Account Master/Challanger (S4 Placements)
12/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I search a EUW Account Master or Challanger with the S4 placements Any champs or skins... Only Trusted members (TBM 100+) Here or PN mee TY ;) Ich suche auf dem Server EUW einen Master oder Challanger Account mit den Belohnungen von S4 natürlich Skins und Champions spielen mir dabei keine Rolle. Ich bevorzuge Leute mit einem TBM 100+ Falls ihr Angebote habt gerne hier oder per PN ;) Danke :)
[Buying] 1 Bronze Account (Max10€) 1 Master or Challanger Acc
11/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Buy Bronze account for Maximum 10€ And a Master or higher Account on EUW Pn mee with offers ty
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...
[Buying] Challanger/Master Tier Account
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
As title says im buying Challanger/Master Tier Account 100+ champs.Na/EUW/EUNE.Skins would be prefered.Ready to pay 500euros maximum add me on skype headburn3r
[Selling] ~ Challanger Season 4 account ~
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello guys im selling my main account since i only boost. Lvl 30 20 Runepages (All runes) All champions (Enough IP to buy remaining) Registration mail 150 skins +- Diamond Season 3 Server: EUW