Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to Boost Bronze NA accounts for free

Discussion on Willing to Boost Bronze NA accounts for free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to Boost Bronze NA accounts for free

was plat 5 earlier this season, have since dropped to gold 1 and am in promos to get back in. im currently really bored and have nothing better to do than this. if interested in having your bronze NA account boosted into low or mid silver FOR FREE add me on skype at caden.collins (I have the picture of Tom Landry with text on it)

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching bronze accounts to boost for free
03/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
AS the title sais i am searchin bronze accounts to boost for free Add me on skype: overorc3 Greetings Alex
Free Elo boost - i am bored - Bronze accounts
11/16/2014 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Heyho, I am currently diamond 2 - smurfs on plat 1 - plat 3 and gold 1. I also lvled about 10 Accounts for friends up to platinum pre season end. Actually i dont want to play on my main atm and just wanna enjoy chilly plays on low elo. If you want me to do about 5-6 games with your bronze account tell me.
(EUW) Looking for Bronze-Silver Accounts to <FREE> - Boost
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, im Plat 1 and want to play with a friend in Silver. Riot forbids me due to restrictions so im looking for any Accounts on dat Elolevel to boost for free. As you can see in my profile i did alot of Trades with virtual goods/accounts in other games with 4-digit ammounts - i have no interest in scaming. Just PM, Mail or Skype me
Looking for 2 Bronze 4-5 Accounts ( Free boost )
10/02/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey , a friend of mine and me want to smurf a bit from Bronze 5-4 . We are planning to play to Gold5 just for fun =) Its all for free ! We're just doing to for fun and want to help people out to get their border . Make sure to check your email and stuff so youre all safe =) My friend and me are currently Dia 4+2 . So if youre interrested just leave a comment and / or your skype id to get in touch with me . Cheers
Free Boost for Bronze Accounts :)
09/24/2014 - Freebies - 5 Replies
Hey, i can boost some Bronze Accounts. Im Gold 5