Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have good NA names?

Discussion on Anyone have good NA names? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have good NA names?

If you do pm me @ viktoriously14
will trade euw accounts for them
Old 04/11/2015, 02:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
S> "A **** in a Box" for example, Terrytried13 has slain a **** in a box or a **** in a box has slain an enemy, best name imo
Old 04/11/2015, 02:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
***** Soraka
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> good/rare summoner names
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I'm new around here and I'm trying to get rid of my crappy summoner name so I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking for a three or four letter name if possible. NA server examples : God, King, Lord, Hero, Oath, Envy etc. etc.
YOU STOLE ALL THE GOOD NAMES!
06/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 35 Replies
I'm starting a new server! Horay!!! But uhmmm theres like one thing... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT! Please help me find a nice name!
Need good EOPserver names !!
06/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hY .. I need a good name for my new EOPServer ... I need a good hoster for my server IF anyone can help me !
WTS: 2moons Accounts GOOD NAMES!
07/11/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Selling the following: All accounts are Trieste. Also levels may change depending on how long it takes to sell them, gotta do something right :) lvl71 Segnale lvl30 whip build, 2x BACKPACK(Used), 10k Auto Mana/Hp Pots. Also comes with a lvl59 Staff Summoner with both skill/stat resets. BARGIN :) lvl66 Bagi, Enough DF tickets to last you till lvl71. Still got resets lvl60 Dagger Hunter, Pure hp build with lvl12 dagger, still has both stat and skill resets when you want to change your...
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.