Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading League of legends account for DarkOrbit account

Discussion on Trading League of legends account for DarkOrbit account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading League of legends account for DarkOrbit account

I giving league of legends account 30 lvl with around 60 champions(more is expensive) , i have only 1 skin , xin zhao skin(warrior kingdoms) , silver 2 division with 43 points , in eu nordic and east the name of account is Halfshit
I trading him for DarkOrbit account ! Because i stop playing this game and i want to play darkorbit but my account was banned
If someone want to trade with me just write me on skype: bojko_nikolov1
Old 04/02/2015, 12:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 129/0/1
You should hide your name.
Old 04/02/2015, 13:38   #3

what my name ? i dont say my name i say only name of Account to see it and my skype i really really want it :S because i dont need this account and want to play darkorbit
<3