Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends account with a lot of skins for cs go items!

Discussion on League of Legends account with a lot of skins for cs go items! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends account with a lot of skins for cs go items!

Got one nice LOL account, with very nice skins :

Its unranked beacouse i dont play that game anymore and i want to trade with CS go skins or paysafe card

Got near 75 Champions and have 9 rune pages

The account also got 1781 RP

Add me in steam if you are interested: pixu69

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] League of Legends account with a lot of skins for cs go items!
03/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Got one nice LOL account, with very nice skins : http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...27663336/sk ins Its unranked beacouse i dont play that game anymore and i want to trade with CS go skins or paysafe card Got near 75 Champions and have 9 rune pages The account also got 1781 RP Add me in steam if you are interested: pixu69
League of Legends Account (Lots of Skins) for CS GO Items
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My account is Silver 1 14 wins 14 losses, has a gold border, peaked rank at plat 1. Poured my heart and soul into this game and have like over 2k hours, but I like CS: GO more right now and I lost my knife. I'm looking for high valued items like M4A4 Howl and or knives, so don't lowball please. I've spent over a thousand dollars on League and I don't want it all to go to waste. Champions: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Skins: (I have 116 total;...
League of Legends Account (Lots of Skins) for CS GO Items
02/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
My account is Silver 1 with 14 wins 14 losses, has a gold border, peaked rank at plat 1. Poured my heart and soul into this game and have like over 2k hours, but I like CS: GO more right now and I lost my knife. I'm looking for high valued items like M4A4 Howl and or knives, so don't lowball please. I've spent over a thousand dollars on League and I don't want it all to go to waste. Champions: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Skins: (I have 116...
[Trading] League of Legends Gold2 CsRiven 159 Skins Account EUW GG. Cs:go Items
11/24/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Epvp. Ich biete euch heute meinen Super Rare League of Legends Account an ! Informationen : Server : Euw ✓ Devision / Liga : Gold 2 ✓ CS-Riven ? ✓ Wieviele Skins ? 159 !! ✓ Alle Victory Skins außer Thresh ✓ Wieviele Runen pages ? 17 ✓ Welche Zahlmethoden akzeptierst du ?
[Trading] League of Legends Gold2 CsRiven 159 Skins Account EUW GG. Cs:go Items
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wie oben steht... ich tausche meinen League of Legends account gegen Cs:go Items , da ich eh kein Lol mehr spiele werde ich auch die register / support email alles dazu geben ! Infos : Liga : Gold2 Server : Euw Runen seiten : 17 Skins : 159 Register email gibt es dazu ? : Ya + den Support account / email. Was suchst du ? : NUR CS:GO ITEMS ! WER MIT GELD KOMMT WIRD IGNORIERT! Gehst du first ? Nein. Man kann das auch anders klären oder garnicht. Screenshots: